- All students of Sunway College Velocity are automatically registered.
- Students and Academic Staff of Sunway College Velocity may also borrow from the Tun Hussein Onn Sunway Library in Sunway City.
- Staff and Students from Sunway College KL and Sunway University are not allowed to use the Sunway College Velocity Library.
Renewals: Up to a maximum of 5 times per item for all categories of materials and members.
Academic staff of Sunway University and Sunway College KL are not allowed to borrow books from the Sunway College Velocity Library..
Academic staff and students of Sunway College @ Velocity may borrow books from Tun Hussein Onn Sunway Library.
There are 3 computer labs located on the same level as the Library. Students can send their print jobs to a printer located inside the Library.
Seating capacity of the Library:
38 individual study tables, 5 group study rooms, 1 meeting room with 10 seats.
The Library is monitored by CCTV. However, users are advised to safeguard their personal belongings and not leave them unattended. The Library will not be responsible for any loss or damage to Library users' personal belongings.
In addition to print and audio-visual resources, the Library makes available to users electronic contents from e-books, e-journals, and e-databases. These can be accessed from the Library's website at https://library.sunway.edu.my
|1. SearchAll||is a one box search feature where you can search for books, audiovisual materials, journal articles, e-books, Internet resources, at one go.|
|2. Find it Fast||a fast way to search library collection for subject/course materials and by topic.|
|3. A-Z Databases||enable you to browse electronic databases by title or subject.|
|4. A-Z List of E-Journals||allows you to search individual journal titles.|
|5. Reading list||shows you lists of textbooks used in your programmes. You need to login using your student ID and Pin number by default is 1234|
Library provides various guides for self-learning.
Rules and Regulations in Sunway Velocity Library
- Library staff on duty reserve the right to check books, files and bags that are being taken out of the Library.
- Playing cards or games, littering and talking loudly are strictly prohibited in the Library.
- Foods and drinks (except plain water) are not allowed to be brought into the Library.
- Library users must treat library materials with due care and consideration.
- Library users will be held responsible for items that are damaged, mutilated or lost while on loan to them.
- Library users, who photocopy materials, are fully responsible for any action contravening the Malaysia Copyright Act .
- Library users are expected to take care of all personal belongings brought into the Library. The Library will not be responsible for any loss of or damage to library users’ personal belongings.
- Users are not allowed to remove library furniture and equipment from their original places.
- Any user, whose behavior is deemed to be disturbing the peace of the Library, may be asked to leave the premises.
- Children below 12 years of age are not allowed into the Library.
- Mobile phones must be put on Silent Mode. Talking on mobile phones in the Library is not allowed.
- Reservation of seats or computers is strictly forbidden.
- Violation of Library Rules & Regulations can result in the following penalties being imposed on users:
– Being asked to leave the Library.
– Not being allowed to enter and use the Library facilities for a specified period of time.
– Having their borrowing eligibility suspended.
– Being referred to the Disciplinary Authorities of Sunway University and Sunway College KL.
- No bag should be brought into the Library.
- Students who postpone, withdraw or have completed courses must return all borrowed materials to the Library.
The Library is located at Level 7, Sunway Velocity Mall.
WP/103 Issue 2 12 Oct 2022